top of page

How to apply for a music licence?


Worldwide licencing music from Hidden Production Music is handled through PRS and MCPS for Production Music.


Click to apply for a licence

If you hold an IPC blanket license with MCPS/PRS, you can use ANY music from our library under your existing license arrangements, just submit your cue sheets as normal.

licence music prs mcps worldwide
bottom of page